ZAROF. has many years of experience in the areas of Human Resources & Organisation, Schools & Business as well as urban & regional development. We also offer our competences, expertise and experience on an international level, having refined a range of subjects to be able to transfer them to an international context.
Here, the focus is on a host of topics related to Schools & Business as well as consulting services covering Germany’s vocational training and further education system. Whilst considering the cultural, institutional and social characteristics of a country, region or city, we provide goal-oriented supervision and management of projects and change processes. By involving experts and management on site, this includes creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating concepts and projects – tailored to individual needs. In addition, we train trainers, hosts and coaches and appoint technical experts.
Our team has a wealth of intercultural experience on every continent and welcomes new cultures and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Consulting for planned projects and change processes
- On-site analyses and derivation of the need for action
- Development of customised implementation concepts
- Implementation and monitoring of planned projects and processes of change
- Initiation and support of participatory processes, both on a socio-political and a company level
- Establishment and management of networks, establishment of new structures, such as in regional development
- Evaluation throughout a process, concept adaptation and transformation for sustainability
- Scientific monitoring of change processes and projects
- Target group-specific consulting, training and coaching
- Hosting of small and large groups throughout the process
- Mediation in conflict situations
- Training of experts, hosts and coaches on site
- Consulting topics: German vocational training and further education system and making the transition from school to the business world, human resources and organisational development and urban and regional development
Phone: +49 341 217290
Fax: +49 341 2172911
Representative Office Berlin